ABSA International is proud to be a co-sponsor of the highly anticipated 15th CDC International Symposium on Biosafety “Biosafety in the Era of One Health” at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Atlanta, GA on February 10-14, 2018. Hear from industry leaders on lessons learned and how biosafety is changing.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Symposium
- Interactive Discussions on Human and Animal Influenza
- Hantavirus as Model for One Health: Lab Biosafety, Field Biosafety, and Communication
- Safety Issues with Emerging Technologies
- Discussions with CDC Experts
- Roadmap to Improve a University Safety Culture
- Strategies for Risk Communication When You Do Not Know Everything
- Social Media as Means to Communicate Safety Message
- Applying History to One Health: Lesson from George Washington Carver
- Updates on WHO Biosafety Manual and Polio Eradication Guidance
- 12 Preconference Classes on Wide Range of Topics
Join us for 2½ days of presentations and discussions, plus 2 days of pre-conference courses, interact with over 30 exhibitors, as well as many opportunities to network with your colleagues. Learn more and register at: www.eagleson.org/CDC
Register Now! Earlybird Deadline is Friday, 1/12!