– Network with other Regional and National Biosafety Associations and biosafety professionals worldwide;
– Represent and advocate for national and regional biosafety issues and priorities at key international meetings;
– Be involved in IFBA’s collective power for shaping international decision-making, standards and guidelines to strengthen global biosafety and biosecurity;
– Add to the expertise in IFBA’s platforms for contributing to scientific issues in biosafety and risk-based biocontainment;
– Receive latest information through IFBA communications and newsletters; and,
– Participate in IFBA member meetings and vote on all matters requiring a decision by the membership.