|Don’t miss the opportunity to register before June 30 to claim your registration fees in the current financial year.
Did you know ABSANZ members save up to $440 on their registration fees? Take advantage of this exceptional value and join today. Members receive so many more benefits. Visit the ABSANZ website to find out more!
Early bird registration will remain open until 28 August 2019.
Crown Conference Centre has offered delegate room rates at Crown Promenade Hotel. Accommodation bookings are now available online.
- Three pre-conference workshops on Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 October. Get in quick, spaces are limited.
- An exciting full two-day program, with Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner included in the registration fee, creating many opportunities for networking.
- LouAnn Burnett joins us as our keynote speaker from Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, USA. LouAnn will deliver a keynote presentation “What IS risk assessment?” as well as a full day workshop on Monday 28 October, with Lisa van Duin, University of Melbourne.
- Andrew Gray, The Phoenix School Program and BioQuisitive, Melbourne delivers the Tony Della-Porta Oration “DIY Biology, safety, and community accountability.”
- Siouxsie Wiles, joins us from the University of Auckland, New Zealand to present “Antibiotic resistance: the end of modern medicine?”
- Three post-conference tours on Friday 1 November. Get in quick, spaces are limited.
We need your help to spread the word about the Conference!
We kindly request that you print the promotional poster (in A3 and colour if possible) and put up in your staff common areas and bulletin boards. Any assistance here will be greatly appreciated!
Our sponsors and exhibitors
Finally, thank you to all of our sponsors and exhibitors for their support of the Conference. If you are looking for an opportunity to sponsor or exhibit at the Conference, please contact our Conference Manager or visit the ABSANZ website.