IFBA Virtual Side Event to the BWC Meeting of Experts
August 31, 2021
13:15-14:45 CEST (GMT+2)
The International Federation of Biosafety Associations (IFBA) is pleased to invite you to an interactive side event to the Biological Weapons (BWC) Convention Meeting of Experts, “Examining the Human Elements of Global Biosecurity“. The event will provoke directed discussion of the human variables of biological weapon non-proliferation across the diverse community of BWC policy- and decisionmakers. The presentation of characterizing human elements of global biosecurity grounded in diversity, equity, and inclusion will include examples of programming such as South-to-South peer mentorship and other capacity-building initiatives which successfully serve as vehicles for the integration of these human elements into regular and sustainable professional practice.
All participants must register in advance for the event using the attendee registration link below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to connect to the GotoWebinar event.
- Stephanie Norlock, IFBA Program Officer (Canada)
- Tatyana Novossiolova, Centre for the Study of Democracy (Bulgaria)
- Luis Alberto Ochoa Carrera, PandemicTech (USA)
- Geofrey Jagero, Division Global Health Protection, US Centers for Disease Control (Kenya)
- Imane Belkourati, MCI Santé Animale (Morocco)